memory leak

From: Olivier Dwelshauvers
Subject: memory leak
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:37:40 +0100

Hello,

I had to take a code written by so else for a compiler used in a "real
time" environment.
After each execution, I noticed a memory leak of about 4k. This is not
so much, but in my case it is a big problem because the compiler never
end thus the memory is never released.
We use "ParaSoft Insure" debuger and it claims that the memory leakS
come from "bison.simple", in the stack management :
        line 502 : *++yyvsp = yylval;
        line 561 : *++yyvsp = yyval;
        line 748 : return 0;

Has anyone ever heard about this kind of problem? If no, some idea to
check the memory assignment?

Thanks for any answer,

-- Olivier Dwelshauvers