many file parse.

From: Choi He Chul
Subject: many file parse.
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:01:26 +0900

Hello

I’m using flex 2.5.4, bison 1.28 and g++.
I want to parse many files one by one, but when I parsed one and tried to do
another,
segmentation fault occurred.  I tried ‘yyrestart’, but the result is same.
However if I parse other files using
'yy_switch_to_buffer(yy_create_buffer(yyin,YY_BUF_SIZE))'
not after termination but during execution, it works well.
I guess after a file is parsed, it can’t return to initial state.
Can I find any way of initiating?

Thank you very much.

Ps.
I ‘m not good at Englisth, so I’m sorry for my poor English.
Is ther any ambiguous things in my question, please let me know.

here is part of my source
------------------------

  yyin = fopen ( (char *) filename.c_str() , "r");

  if ( yyin == NULL )
    return FALSE;

  yyparse ();

  fclose ( yyin );

  //another file parse..

  f = fopen ( (char *) filename2.c_str() , "r");

  if ( f == NULL )
    return FALSE;

  //  yyrestart(f);

  yyin = f;