Re: accessing yyval outside lex and yacc

From: Manju James
Subject: Re: accessing yyval outside lex and yacc
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:35:30 +0200

tanks for clearing that up !
was beginning to wonder if i was missing out on sum fun - with using classes
for YYTYPE  ; - }
I can see i have a lot to learn - but looks like a lot of fun.

and ya - i wouldnt call myself an expert or anything in C++ - just enough
for sum tricks. May the verbose be with u too.

thanks for all the help, again.
Regards
Manju James
Telecommunications Research Group (CeTAS)
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering
University of the Witwatersrand
e-mail: address@hidden
http://www.satina.ee.wits.ac.za