Bison Success Stories?

From: Bob Wilkinson
Subject: Bison Success Stories?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:25:59 -0500

Hi,
My company is using Bison on a project for a very particular customer. If we use non-commercial software we have to somehow 'prove' that the software works (because if it doesn't they have no one blame, it's stupid, I know). The best way I can come up with to show that Bison is the reliable tool I know it to be is to list some commercial applications where Bison is used, preferably something with a safety aspect to it. Can anyone point me to a list of this type (if one exists) or possibly provide any references?
Thanks,
-Bob