AW: Fwd: Re: speed-up parsing

From: Olav Groehn
Subject: AW: Fwd: Re: speed-up parsing
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:48:27 +0200

Hi Christian,

If you store the parsed tree in a structure (linked tree for example) you
can do so.

More information can be found in "A Compact Guide to Lex & Yacc" that can be
found here:
http://www.epaperpress.com/lexandyacc/index.html

Have a look on the Example Interpreter and the way, ther parse tree is
stored in structures (page 23 ff)

Regards

Olav