Parser in multi-thread environment

From: zhke
Subject: Parser in multi-thread environment
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:52:03 +0800

Hi there,

I'd like to code a parser engine embedding in a DLL which may be accessed by multi threads at the same time under win32 environment.Since there are some global symbols like yyval,and the yylex does not accept a parameter so there should be some additional global variables like fin,lineno be defined,how should I get rid of the problem of accessing the same global variables in different context concurrently?

Does anyone who may be of any help?Thanks,

Whyithappen