Re: Problem with bison 1.35

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Problem with bison 1.35
Date: 29 Jul 2002 12:42:53 +0200

>>>>> "Vojtech" == Vojtech Toman <address@hidden> writes:

Vojtech> Hello, does anyone know whether there is any sort of
Vojtech> incompatibility between bison 1.35 and previous versions of
Vojtech> this program?

Not that I know.

Vojtech> I have the following problem: parser generated by bison 1.28
Vojtech> was ok, but parser generated by bison 1.35 crashed with stack
Vojtech> overflow. I tried to use big stack (e.g. 40000 tokens) which
Vojtech> was surely bigger than the number of tokens of the input, but
Vojtech> nothing changed...

Vojtech> Does anyone have any idea about the problem?

Nope.  This is very surprising.  Can you provide us with a test case?