Re: Problem with Bison 1.35

From: Michael J. Saletnik
Subject: Re: Problem with Bison 1.35
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:25:43 -0400

On July 31, 2002 at 11:34, Akim Demaille wrote:
 > Indeed, 1.35 has a problem wrt this :(  Would you give a try to 1.49b?
 > You *might* be able to fetch it from

So I did pull this down and tried it, but what we're using it with
keeps segfaulting. I haven't had the opportunity yet to figure out
why, but suspect it's our problem, not Bison's - it's a huge product
and has several parsers, some of which actually do use non-default
types, though they're simple structs, not C++ objects.

If I get it working or find out more, I'll definitely let you
know. But it's also good to know assuredly that 1.35 wasn't supposed
to work correctly for my scenario.

Thanks!
:-)

--