primitive help

From: sinan sakızlı
Subject: primitive help
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 02:30:54 +0300

Hi,
I'm very new to flex and I have a project to finish in one week.. anyway.. I've downloaded flex.zip from http://www.monmouth.com/~wstreett/lex-yacc/lex-yacc.html but there is no executable in that zip file.. How do i install this program? Downloading flex.exe(from the same address) and running it is enough to start working with the program? if so, what does the zip file stand for?
thanks for your time..