if you can speak spanish you wil be lucky

From: Carlos Javier Borges Villalba
Subject: if you can speak spanish you wil be lucky
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:19:28 +0000

In this url http://club.telepolis.com/bisondr
there is a document where you can find information about Bison, how its construct the LALR automaton, how it solve conflicts.......... is in spanish. It is not right version, next week it will be available. Sometimes the url is wrong but try it later there is the document.

I hope it will be useful. And if you have suggest you can email me. Surely I will put the source latex in that url.

Good luck.

MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/