bison on win32

From: Dave Viner
Subject: bison on win32
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:41:57 -0800

Hello,
        I'm using bison (cygwin version) to compile a program.  Bison issues no
warnings or errors, but no .c or .h file is generated.  Here are the
commands I run:

address@hidden /cygdrive/d/php/php4/Zend
$ bison --output=zend_language_parser.c -v -d -p zend zend_language_parser.y

address@hidden /cygdrive/d/php/php4/Zend
$ ls -l *language_parser*
-rw-rw-rw-    1 Administ None       688770 Nov  7 16:34
zend_language_parser.output
-rwxr-xr-x    1 Administ None        33095 Nov  6 09:56
zend_language_parser.y

address@hidden /cygdrive/d/php/php4/Zend
$ bison -V
bison (GNU Bison) 1.75
Written by Robert Corbett and Richard Stallman.

I'm at a loss why no file is generated.  The --output flag should cause the
C file to be written to zend_language_parser.c, and the -d flag should cause
a zend_language_parser.h file to be generated.  As I mentioned, this is from
cygwin on a Win2k machine.

thanks
dave