freeing error attribute data malloced in lex

From: anton wilson
Subject: freeing error attribute data malloced in lex
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:52:07 -0500

If lex mallocs attribute data for a token and returns that token to bison,
and that token ends up causing an error, how do i free the malloced data from
bison? Is there anyway to reach that data, or is it better to keep track of
malloced data from within lex, so I can free it in the recovery function?
Similarly, how do I free any data that may correspond to the lookahead token
(if such a thing exists).

Anton