Re: Porting from AT&T yacc to bison

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Porting from AT&T yacc to bison
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:22:30 +0100

 Mike> Hi !!  I am trying to port lex/yacc code which was compiled by
 Mike> AT&T lex/yacc before to be compiled by Flex/Bison.  The code
 Mike> compiles ok ,but when I am trying to run my example using
 Mike> Flex/Bison version of the compiled code it doesn't seem to
 Mike> recognize anything (i.e. tokens and grammas) from Yacc file. It
 Mike> worked fine before (with AT&T versions).  Anything I am mising
 Mike> ?  My options: flex -l and bison -t -d

The file and the error messages _might_ help us.