Bug? when using g++

From: Mike Rollins
Subject: Bug? when using g++
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:37:14 -0500

I've been trying to use g++ to do my compilations.  Right now, I have very
little c++ code in my files, but I intend to use much more.

I'm getting goto errors whenever I try to use g++.  I've read about some
problems in yyerrtab, and that's where my problems seem to be occuring.  But,
I'm not entirely convinced I'm using all of the right flags.

I'm using:

bison -d -v -y xxx.y
g++ y.tab.c lex.yy.c -lm -ly -g -o xxx

Will the above work, or am I leaving something out.

Thanks,

Mike