Re: Purity of yyerror etc.

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Purity of yyerror etc.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:20:02 +0100

 Atul> Hi Akim,

Hi!

Please, no private messages for public matters.

 Atul> I looked into your solution which looks good. But I am using
 Atul> windows VC++ .Net environment for my project. I need to make
 Atul> the yyerror function pure and pass it a structure. I do not
 Atul> even see any file glr.c or yacc.c that I can change. Do you
 Atul> know if there is a way to make yyerror pure for the windows
 Atul> environment.

Look at the bison.texi file, and checkout the documentation for
%lex-param and %parse-param.  Also, have a look at the test suite.
For instance

    ./testsuite -d -k parse-param

and look at the *.y files that were created in testsuite.dir/*/*.