Licensing of the .output debug file

From: Carl Cerecke
Subject: Licensing of the .output debug file
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:43:22 +1300

What license covers the .output file generated by using
the -v flag?

I have written a parser generator which uses this output
file (to create a GLR parser in java). I didn't bother to
write my own LALR(1) parsing automata generator because
of time constraints on the project that needed the resulting
parser, and the fact that bison already has done the job
well.

What then, are the license ramifications for my parser generator
and for the code it produces?

Cheers,
Carl Cerecke.