Re: none

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: none
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:45:22 +0100

 Aleksander> Hi!

Hi!

 Aleksander> I'm sorry to bother you, but I've never mailed a
 Aleksander> help-list before, so I've got no idea what to expect, and
 Aleksander> what info to provide.

 Aleksander> Anyhow, upon running the ./configure script (as root, on
 Aleksander> a FreeBSD 5, in a Bash shell, bison-1.875) I get the
 Aleksander> following output.

 Aleksander> Thing is, upong the first try I was told I had no GNU M4
 Aleksander> 1.4. Well, so I installed it. And the script seems to
 Aleksander> detect that...

 Aleksander> Nevertheless, it complains....

Make your path makes GNU M4 first found.