Customizing "parse error" messages at yyerrlab

From: David Sklar
Subject: Customizing "parse error" messages at yyerrlab
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:19:39 -0500

I would like to customize the parse error message that is generated by the
code after the yyerlab label in the yyparse() the c file that bison
generates. In particular, I would like to map the token names in the
yytname[] array to another array of strings.

Is there a way I can include this additional mapping array in my .y bison
input file? Alternatively, can I put custom verbose error processing code in
the bison input file that would replace the code between the #ifdef
YYERROR_VERBOSE / #endif in the generated .c file?

Thanks,
David