Multiple parsers

From: Ramaswamy
Subject: Multiple parsers
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:16:11 +0530

Hi,
    It is required that I have multiple parsers that use the same lexer in my project. I am aware of the prefixing notation that would enable having multiple parsers/lexers but paired with the same names, and bison considers the lex to be prefixed same as the parser spec. And I need to be able to invoke each parsers individually. Is there a provision natively available in bison/flex to do the above.

Regds
Ram
---------------------
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Synergy Infotech Private Limited and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have
been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any
use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this
mail & notify us immediately at mailto:address@hidden