opinion on back end architecture

From: Urdaneta, Alfonso E (N-Summitt Technologies)
Subject: opinion on back end architecture
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:13:57 +0100

Hans/Akim

Sorry to bug you guys directly, but I was wondering if you had an opinion
either way on an architecture question I had posted to comp.compilers.
Basically its about the code that sits behind the parser, and how it should
be set up.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&start=75&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=c
omp.compilers&selm=03-10-057%40comp.compilers

Any opinions, advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
alfonso e. urdaneta

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++
in mind." -- Alan Kay