How to replace YACC global variables !

From: Mondal, Debashis E \(GE Energy\)
Subject: How to replace YACC global variables !
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:33:51 +0530

Hi,
I have a yacc ( test.y ) file along with some c files to generate a executable.
Now other c files uses yacc generated global variables ( yyv, yys, yyerrflag,
yytmp, yystate, yyps, yypv etc ). The problem comes when I compile yacc file by
bison ( bison -d test.y ) and try to generate executable by compiling other c
files along with the bison generated c file, the c compiler says that undefined
symbol : yyv, yys, yyerrflag, yytmp, yystate, yyps, yyv etc. How do I resolve
this problem? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Debashis