Bison 1.875 Parse Error

From: amy-yvette.hemmingsen
Subject: Bison 1.875 Parse Error
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:44:46 +0100

Hello,
I get an error  when I try to compile using
bison 1.875
g++ 3.3.2
Flex 2.5.4
OS = solaris 2.8

Error:
myRule.tab.cc:  In function 'int yyparse()':
myRule.tab.c: 1759: error: parse error before  'goto'

I've been looking on the internet and it seems this error was fixed in bison version 1.875a and that 1.875.c is the latest version.

I cannot find a binary on gnu website that matches these versions.

People who have reported the problem from v1.875 say you have to download the source and manually add a semicolon to correct the problem.

Do you know where I can find the latest source code?  (Bison v1.875c)

Is there any know facts on how to correct this error with the missing semi-colon?

Best Regards,
A. Thompson