writing output files in adequation with a given grammar

From: Thomas Lavergne
Subject: writing output files in adequation with a given grammar
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:05:07 +0100

Hi all (once again!)
I have Yet Another Question that I prefered to separate in another mail:
What if I want to WRITE grammaticaly correct files. The very basic exercise would be to have my program parsing an input file, creates objects and rewrite the same input file. Of course, I can do that by having 'ObjectPrint()' procedures complying with the given grammar for each class. However, if my grammar changes, I need to edit the bison.y file AND my objects procedure. I was just wondering if someone would have a way to re-use a grammar bison.y file to deduce correctly formatted outputs?
Thanks