goto/label

From: Miki Miki
Subject: goto/label
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:10:46 +0000

Helo there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me how to implement a grammar rule for GOTO statement and also how to allow the option that a label can be aded to any statement in the program.

Essentially program should be able to jump to the label specified after GOTO statement and execute
that part of code. see example.

if a = 1 then goto c; end;
b := a + 10
end;
c: write(a);

In this case, program should jump to c label after raching goto statement and carry out the write command.

Thank You

Mark

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband