(no subject)

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:04:01 +0200

Hello,

(I hope this posting isn't inappropriate for this list.)

In case anyone's interested, I've now set up a CVS archive on
address@hidden, where I'm keeping my development sources.
So anyone who'd like to take a look at my Bison parser is welcome to download
it:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/3dldf/3dldf/Group/

The CWEB sources for the actual Bison input file have names of the pattern
`p*.w', e.g., `parser.w', `pcommand.w', etc.

I will be making a "formal request" for alpha testers as soon as I've tied up
a few loose ends and written some rudimentary documentation.  The parser is
new in GNU 3DLDF, so it's not documented at all in the current _User and
Reference Manual_.  However, people who understand Bison should probably be
able to figure out how to use it.  So this is sort of a request for "pre-alpha
testers", in case someone has a lot of time on his or her hands.

Thanks.

Laurence Finston
GNU 3DLDF maintainer
http://www.gnu.org/software/3dldf