Fw: congenital

From: Nichole Pugh
Subject: Fw: congenital
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:55:40 -0800

Thought about you when I got this, sounds a lot like what you were refering to.
 http://www.yourrealworkscenter.com/info.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console
games and dvd's.  I can get 8 of my favorite games yet today to play on my
console system & full music cd's..
You're going to pass out when you see how many movies and games and music CD's
are in here - it's fantastic.
Theres a section on every page that shows you how to burn the movies & music
and games
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment,
theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters -
talk about awsome.
Tell me when you get back.

Billie