Re: ANSI C Grammar

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: ANSI C Grammar
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:48:18 +0100

Hello Raymundo,

As it happens, I was looking in Kernighan and Ritchie, _The C Programming
Language_, just the other day, and discovered that it contains two
descriptions of the grammar, the second one
suitable for use with YACC.  So you should be able to use it with Bison, too.
I didn't expect this knowledge to come in useful so soon.

(I've got the German translation, but I expect it will be in the English
original, or the Spanish translation (?),  too).

Laurence

> Hi
>
> Does any body knows where can I find a Ansi C grammar that is suitable for
Bison 1.875?