Problem with shift/reduce conflict

From: jan
Subject: Problem with shift/reduce conflict
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:31:41 +0100

Hi all,

I am currently working on a grammar for simple Integer C (only allows data
type integer and therefore selected operations) but my grammar produces
S/R conflictsI

All conflicts appear when the non-terminal "Type_Specifier" is involved,
so there must be something wrong there. I worked through it but can`t find
any errors.

Please find attached the .output file that is created when running bison,

the grammar is included. Any help would be highly welcome...