Need help to translate pseudo language in C

From: Fabien Oimdu
Subject: Need help to translate pseudo language in C
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:08:32 +0000

Hello,

I have to translate pseudo-language in C and I have some difficulties.
I'm newbie with flex/bison and I'd like to do something really simple. I already have my lex file and my rules. Now I'd like to only concatenate translated pseudo instructions on my output file.
I tried to do this but that doesn't work :

I:
       V EQUALS E             { fprintf(yyout, "%s = %s;\n", $1, $3) ; }

I have this message (sorry it's french) :
gal.y:89.64-65: $1 de « I » n'a pas de type déclaré ($1 of I doesn't have a declared type) gal.y:89.68-69: $3 de « I » n'a pas de type déclaré ($3 of I doesn't have a declared type)

What is the easiest way to do what I want ?

Fabien

MSN Messenger : dialoguez en temps réel avec vos amis ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866