www.vendorsname.ws - The world famous carders' forum is back now!!!

From: sales
Subject: www.vendorsname.ws - The world famous carders' forum is back now!!!
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:51:31 -0500

During the battle with US Secret Service, we fucked all those LE bastards and
now we are running a brand new, improved and the biggest carder' forum you ever
seen.
On our forum you can buy:

* Credit cards with Change Of Billing (COBs)
* Dumps of US and European credit cards (Platinum, Gold and Classic)
* Active eBay accounts with as many positive feedbacks as you need
* Active and wealthy PayPal accounts
* Drops for carding, cashing and money laundering
* Carded electronic and stuff for as low as 40 percent of market price
* PINs for prepaided AT&T and Sprint phone cards
* Carded Western Union accounts for safe and quick money transfers
* Carded UPS and FedEx accounts for quick and free worldwide shipping of your
stuff
* Full info including Social Security Info, Driver Licence #, Mother' Maiden
Name and much more
* DDoS attack for any site you need, including monsters like Yahoo, Microsoft,
eBay

Come and register today and get a bonus by your choice:
- One Citybank account with online access with 3k on board, or
- 5 COB' cards with 5k credit line
- 10 eBay active eBay accounts with 100+ positive feedbacks
- 25 Credit Cards with PINs for online carding

Be in first 10 who register today and get the very special bonus from
Administration of Forum.

You can always apply with any questions to:

Kral, Petr
address@hidden
+1-312-933-1046

CONTACT us by ICQ: