Passing additional parameters to %merge function

From: Michel Rosien
Subject: Passing additional parameters to %merge function
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:59:28 +0100

Hello,

I am using the %parse-param option of bison to pass additional parameters to the parse function.
I pass a pointer to an instance of a class which holds the parser environment
(because i'm using %pure-parser)

I am also using the %glr-parser option and I use %merge to merge the parsers. However I cannot find a way to pass the additional parameter to the %merge function and I need the parser environment in the merging function.

Currently I "solve" this by making a global variable, but this is ofcourse not good since it defies the purpose of a pure parser

Regards,

Michel