Re: ERROR: version file does not exist or are not readable

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: ERROR: version file does not exist or are not readable
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:23:52 +0100

You must provide more info about when and how the error occurs (version,
installation, etc.): I can't find that error string in Bison 2.0 nor in the
M4 that Bison uses. If you use an older Bison version, try to update, as
older versions are not supported. And bugs should be reported to the
Bug-Bison list.