Re: Question about "Conditions for Using Bison" in Bison 2.0 documentati

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Question about "Conditions for Using Bison" in Bison 2.0 documentation
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:28:12 -0800

Sylvain Schmitz <address@hidden> writes:

> It might have been true when these skeleton first appeared, but I
> don't think it is any more, since both commercial and open source
> implementations exist now.

OK, let's solve the problem.  The first step: could you please come up
with a brief list of the commercial and other alternative
implementations, as compared to Bison?  If we present such a list to
RMS in a concise and pragmatic way, he'll most likely change his mind,
just as he changed his mind for the yacc skeleton.