RE: %union errors that shouldn't be there

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: RE: %union errors that shouldn't be there
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:31:51 +0100

Don't forget to cc Help-Bison, so others know that your problem has been solved.

At 13:26 -0500 2005/03/21, Dmitry Podkuiko wrote:
Thanks for your response Hans. Indeed, it had do with #include's being in
the right order. The y.tab.h file has to be the last included and I had it
first in the list which caused it not to see the definitions of my classes
and even the std::string even though I included using namespace std;. Thank
You.
Dmitry.