Re: Problem with a simple grammar

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Problem with a simple grammar
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:46:45 +0200

At 19:44 +0200 2005/04/17, Eulogio Serradilla wrote:
Actually, I'm using bison++ based on bison 1.19 and it works very well. When
there is some documentation in bison about a C++ parser I will change my
code.

Bison++ is a program different from Bison, supposedly old. Bison has a C++ test, that is executed if you do a "make check". (I am using Bison 2.0 with a special tweak for my own C++ skeleton file, so that can't be used straight off.)