Invalid confirmation string

From: Derek M Jones
Subject: Invalid confirmation string
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:08:02 +0100

All,

My ISPs spam detection software sometimes bounces email
from this list and the list disables my email delivery.  I get the
option of sending a confirmation string to enable it.

When it happened this time the list manager objected to the
confirmation string (both when using the web based approach
and replying to the email):

>- Results:
>    Invalid confirmation string.  Note that confirmation strings expire
>approximately 3 days after the initial subscription request.  If your
>confirmation has expired, please try to re-submit your original request or
>message.

Does anybody know if the mailing list has had a change of software?

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                     tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                         mailto:address@hidden