New information from ningbo ,zhejiang ,china

From: Ms . Helen
Subject: New information from ningbo ,zhejiang ,china
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:32:57 +0800

 Dear sir or madam:

China Ningbo Cixi Import and Export Corporation (http://www.cncie.com/ ) possesses more than ten trading subsidiary companies, one industrial zone occupying 250mu and more than ten manufacturing factories.now for the customer’s convenience we will tell the relevant customers about the contact details of the trading subsidiary companies and the manufactories . If you want to get it , please write the below information and send to us , we would reply as soon as possible .

Information details:

1.You company name :

2.Contact person :

3.Telephone :