Re: please help on infix yylex.

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: please help on infix yylex.
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:58:38 +0200

At 04:09 +0000 2005/05/09, Laxman Bana wrote:
Lex Gurus,
I am trying to learn flex and bison and I started with infix calc example specified in the manual. Everything is nomal when I use yylex() function specified in the manual. But I wanted to generate tokens using flex and I created following rules and it never worked....:( I tried to fix this for long time but I am not able to see where I am making a mistake? Please help.

I posted 2005/04/01 an example "Simple Flex/Bison example" in this list. See: