Re: yyval2 problem

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: yyval2 problem
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:34:08 +0200

On 10 Oct 2005, at 15:12, The Leals wrote:

I didn't because my problem went away when I changed $$2 to $2.

So why should anybody bother about your problems if you do not want back?

However,
it's version 1.875. I know that's not the latest version, but

The thing is if it is a bug, one might fix it.

I was looking
for a Win32 executable and didn't come across a later version. If you have a
pointer, I'd appreciate it ... Bill

In general, Gnu only supports POSIX, and other is extra. It might some support for Windows, but I do not know. Perhaps the Bug-Bison list can give you more info.

Also, try to quote only relevant material.