pure bison parser calling reentrant flex

From: Arkadius Nowakowski
Subject: pure bison parser calling reentrant flex
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 18:16:15 +0100

Hi,

I've read, that connecting a pure parser to a reentrant flex scanner can
be some kind of difficult, unless you know what to do. Well... I've
tried to find a solution by adding params to the scanner and the parser,
calling yylex_init before calling yyparse and so on, but with no
success.

Currently my programm crashes in the function yy_flush_buffer on the
instruction "if ( b == YY_CURRENT_BUFFER )" with a segmentaton fault.
I really don't know what else can I do.

Can someone give me a hint please? :(

Thank you in advance!

Happy new year and best regards.

--

Arkadius Nowakowski

email  : address@hidden
gnupg  : http://www.fh-augsburg.de/~nowarek/anowa.gpg
icq#   : 107518121
jabber : address@hidden                         -o)
msn    : address@hidden                        /\\
                                                 _\_V
Message void if penguin violated ...  Don't mess with the penguin