Re: yyparse(): input from string

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: yyparse(): input from string
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:18:00 +0100

The lexer may require initialization, such as the ones generated by Flex: see its manual. There is also a Help-Flex group:
  address@hidden

On 20 Jan 2006, at 10:43, Krisakorn Rerkrai wrote:

Hi all,

I have one question regarding to the initialization.
I coundn't find some answers from the archive.
Is it really required to parse from yyin??
In case I don't want to read my query from a file.
How can I do
parse_this(para1, "SELECT hot_food FROM menu");

Any ideas?
Thank you in advance,
Krisakorn