Need Help on parser

From: Vidhya
Subject: Need Help on parser
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:42:56 +0530

Hi All

I have written two yacc files and grammars to process an input and am
compiling all the c files into a single exe .

for one of the flex and yacc file , the option for generating c file is flex
-Pxx sample.l

bison -pxx sample.y .

So these files have xxparse and xxlex. When I try to run the exe , yyparse
has no probs but xxparse hangs indefinitely.

Shld I use any re-entrant parser option , if so how shld I do it?

I have also tried with using %pure-parser option.

Has anybody faced similar issues?

Vidya