Re: Reduce if you can behavior wanted

From: Derek M Jones
Subject: Re: Reduce if you can behavior wanted
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:07:31 +0100

Hans,

Perhaps you might need actions that execute immediately in a split,

That would certainly provide a solution to the problem in this case.

I have had a number of surprises from actions not executing when
I expect them to, because of multiple parsing existing at some
point.  So far this has not been a problem, but then the actions
I have written have not that complicated.

which has been discussed. I do not know though if there is a hack around it.

In all of the cases I have seen so far only one 'extra' token gets
read.  I am able to detect this after yyparse has returned and
push it back to be reread next time yyparse is called.  I have not
yet come across any C source where this does not work.

--
Derek M. Jones                              tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                      mailto:address@hidden