Re: bison error

From: Bob Rossi
Subject: Re: bison error
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:07:27 -0400

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:28:58PM +0200, Hans Aberg wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2006, at 22:27, Bob Rossi wrote:
>
> >>You must make sure M4 is installed - Bison uses it for generating
> >>files.
> >
> >OK, I didn't uninstall it, and I've been doing this all along.
> >Something
> >else must have gone wrong?
> >
> >$ which m4
> >/usr/bin/m4
>
> Dunno - maybe a bug then.

I usually update my bison repository by using this command

address@hidden ~/cvs/bison/bison
$ cvs -d ':pserver:address@hidden:/sources/bison' co bison      cvs checkout:
cannot open directory /sources/bison/gnulib:
No such file or directory
cvs checkout: skipping directory bison/gnulib

It's been failing recently, although now I don't know if it's always
had that error. Does anyone else update there repository this way?
Is this an expected error?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi