Re: Disabling Actions

From: Ramaswamy R
Subject: Re: Disabling Actions
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:34:03 +0530

Hi,

I don't know if bison supports this as such. I believe its been in the wish
list, to have a statement that would be executed at the start of every
action. We have nothing more than %initial-action. But you could do this
with the following macros.

#define CURB_ACTION 0 // Depending on if u want to enable / disable actions
#define ON_ACTION_START if ( CURB_ACTION ) return yyok

and add this statement as the 1st in every action (its painful but one-time
effort) -
ON_ACTION_START;

This should help in enabling / disabling actions as and when required :).
Hope this helps.

Regards
Ramaswamy