Header of a Bison parser

From: Pupeno
Subject: Header of a Bison parser
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:25:23 +0000

Hello,
I have a Bison parser, parser.y, which generates a C source file, parser.c
and its header file, parser.h.
I want to put something in parser.h: the declaration/prototype of a function
that is in parser.y and ends up in parser.c. This is because this function
should be usable from other files that use the parser.
Is there some way to do it ? That is, can I put something in parser.y that
will end up in parser.h ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <address@hidden> (http://pupeno.com)

PS: please, CC to me since I am not subscribed to the list.