Re: Header file of a Bison parser

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Header file of a Bison parser
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:18:59 +0200

On 26 Oct 2006, at 07:14, Pupeno wrote:

Why not write another header file?

Because I am a perfectionist ...

Well, don't do computer programming, then... :-)

...and I want all my parser in parser.y, compiled
into parser.c and .h. I don't want to have to include mypraser.h or
whateverparser.h.

The best option to that seems to be to use %define, if it now has {CODE}, and tweak the skeleton file. Not difficult, but when the skeleton file changes, you will have to write a new one.

Also note that names starting with "_" are reserved for compiler
implementation.

Even for include files ?

Don't know. You do whatever you want; if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. :-)