Re: Error handling

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Error handling
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:29:35 +0100

On 8 Dec 2006, at 15:11, DaveMord wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't understant what you said.
What is the genrated parser's dynamic stacK?

The C-parser automatically (or can be set) changes size when running out of space; RMS wrote it, they say. Then, as long as this happens, there are only syntactic errors, which can be handled using the usual error recovery. If stack resizing does not work, it means that malloc failed, in which case your program is likely to be toast anyway.