Re: specifying a C++ template class parse-param

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: specifying a C++ template class parse-param
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:53:54 +0100

On 14 Dec 2006, at 07:20, address@hidden wrote:

I'm using Bison to generate a parser that I compile with g++. I'm using
using the default Bison skeleton, not the Bison C++ skeleton.

Cmopiling the C parser as C++ jas been dropped. See the recent thread "Bison and C++" for some reasons.

Before making the update to my awk script, I thought I'd ask if anyone
has a better idea on how to handle a C++ template class parse- param. In
particular, it would be great if there was a way to have Bison
automatically make functions taking parse-parm parameters template
functions on T, so I wouldn't need to modify Bison generated code. Would
using Bison's C++ skeleton help?

It is an interesting question, but why do you need it, that is, what is the template class used for in the parser?