Compiling issues

From: Sleeper, Dennis [IT]
Subject: Compiling issues
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:38:54 -0600

Hello,

I am using cygdwin on a windows machine. I am in the examples in the Bisoon
manual. When I compile I get a bunch of warnings and some errors. For the first
two examples, I just played with the includes and ignored the warnings.

There are a lot of #ifdefs and I am wondering if I need to add something to the
files before compiling? I would show you the screen from my compile, but it is
on a different machine, another windows box and my compiler is borland C++
builder.

Thanks,
Dennis